Course overview and rules
Lesson 1: Why Is CX So Important?
Lesson 2: How To Create The Happiest Customers In The World
Lesson 3: How To Create And Manage An Effective CX Program
Lesson 4: What is a Customer Journey?
- Creating personas
- Building the map
Lesson 5: How to Measure CX Success?
- Most important CX KPI’s
- Methods of measuring in multichannel
- Survey design
- How to analyze your results & benchmarks
Lesson 6: How to Create an Effective Employee Experience (EX) Program
- Employee journey
- Consider the engagement
- Happy Employees = Happy Customers
Lesson 7: The Return on Investment (ROI) of Customer Experience
- How can I turn data into value?
Lesson 8: The Future of Customer Experience
- Text analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Other future aspects
- Video lectures: This program contains 8 video lessons, outlined above
- LAB lectures: 4 lab lectures where students get to build their own surveys, map their own customer journeys and analyse their data
- Quizzes: Each lecture has a short, 4 question graded quiz to test the learning of each lecture
- eBooks: This program includes 4 free ebooks which are available for download in the resources section
- Templates: This program includes 1 free customer journey mapping template as an Excel file
- Other materials: All lessons are available in presentation form to download and use as reference materials
Before you start…
- After completing this course, you will have the opportunity to become certified as a CX pro.